Thursday 7 May 2009

Yesterday, The beatles


Hello

My favourite song is yesterday the beatles. I remember the first heard it was in the home the my friend the high school, because she is fanatical the this band-group. I liked munch that song and starded a translate for kwon that expressed. In general more that the letter song it I like hir melodie is passive, relaxing and very romantic.

When I heard this song in the radio, videos or in anywhere I always hope that finish the melodie, is a little stupid, because is only a song that I can heard in my MP3 or in radio the my bedroom, but I like munch.when I want relax a little too the heard. My friend that is fanatic the beatles, she say me that they have better songs as like, "love me do", but in my opnion Yestarday is the best, because her lettler say thing important, as like to value those that have in the present and to take care the do something that in the tomorrow us to be sorry and next long for yesterday.

If somebody is suffering for love, is not prudent or sensible that heard it, because is very sad.

Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh I believe in yesterday
Suddenly,
I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh yesterday came suddenly
Why she had to go
I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
now I'm long for yesterday
Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh I believe in yesterday
Why she had to go
I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
now I'm long for yesterday
Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh I believe in yesterday

6 comments:

  1. i relly love the beatles, they are the best group of all the time. This song is really beautiful, but i prefer the psychodelic rock of the beatles. well, this is my opinio.
    jajajaj
    bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Yesterday is a great song,
    I remember that I heard once upon in the
    TV Shows in ROJO.

    They sang in spanish version, but the chorus
    keeps in english, and was impossible don't remember the voice of The Beatles, when you heard this song.

    I very nice.

    Good Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song, my brother is a big beatles fan, so I growth whit it... a really good song with a very interesting meaning

    ReplyDelete
  4. As well as the song the present is very important, the most important really, and always we need see and think in the present,and not in past

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello

    I love this song! it´s a classic...moreover "the beatles" are the better.

    see you

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. helllo claudia!!
    you have many post!!
    I really love yesterday too!! :) when I was at the school, I always heard its...

    see you soon

    ReplyDelete