Thursday 30 April 2009

hello:

My favourite piece of tecnology is the cellular, because is a piece very useful for me.I can talk with my friends that I can not visit, because they live far from my home. I usually speak with my mother for cellular. I do not live with my family, they live in the V region about the Quillota. I often use is tool to comment as me feel, as me go in the University to my mun. I like too send text messange, is more cheap and my mother can respond or call me. I have mobile about the three years. It was a gift the my aunt for my happybirthday and for be her favourite niece( She say this). In general I use it for cumunicate me with my mate the university or for recivid calleds importants. I would like change it for one more moderm, beacause my cellular is old a little.
My life without it not will be difficult, but I could not talk with my friends that I do not see every day and my Mother could not call me at any moment, she could have that call me at telephono the my home and in the night.

3 comments:

  1. I love the cell phone too, even when talk is the last thing that I do with it... I use it to send messages, like radio to listen music, etc... it is a little crazy I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my cellphone in my b'day too.

    I love it until it died.
    But I have other now, and I love it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like the cell too. I always call my friends because they are far.
    My favourite cell mark is Sony Ericsson.
    I really want one.

    bye bye :=)

    ReplyDelete