Thursday 23 April 2009

I am studing Public Administration

I am studing public administration, because I would like work for the people in the future and I feel a engagenment for the public service. I think that could be in the area the public management or area sociality, as like home, education,culture and enviorement for to mention.
The tools that we will need will be the high tecnology for do more quickly and nifty we work and like this the help and the information will be better recivid for the people,in general we allower be professionals more efficients. My favourite subject is the sciency theory, because is a different subject that I help to see the thing about the life since other perspective, and I can to be very useful for to understand the behavior the people in the society too I like a litte economy. The career is orient about the ideals, as like the provity, responsibility, transparency, honesty like that to be integrity professionals.

5 comments:

  1. Claudia. we are intregal.

    Or not?.

    My favourite subjet is Sciency Theory too!!
    although anyway I must read to Venegas...

    and I don't want!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don´t know that you like science theory... But you have reason, this´s very important to have a different vision about the life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia!! I Like science Theory too, but I don´t understand the teacher.
    the technology and english are tools very important for us.

    see you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I known that your favorite subject is sciency theory!!! you are the only that give your opinion in the class... I like this class, but really I lose the attencion frecuently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do you like this subject? isn't the better vision to see the administration or organizational process, because is your dessicion :P.
    i disagree whit you, because i love History of Political Thought, i love to analize the evolution in the discussion of the "how" we see the great social community, with the person in the centre of the study.
    Bless you

    ReplyDelete