Saturday 18 April 2009

Port of San Antonio


the picture was taked for my aunt in the San Antonio of port in V region the Valparaíso. I'm besides a my uncle Andrés, they are very important for my, is as my second mother. It was a day very beatiful, we were about the september the past years. I remember that it was fresch and had munch wind, in this place tha peoples to sell many thing, like waistcoats, hoops, pictures, figures about of the sea and also there are boats very big.In the Caleta the seafood are very good.This Port is the second more important from Chile( merchandise to disembark). I like munch this place for his fresh air or "marine breeze", because is very clean and pleasing. It place is visited for many tourists especially the Argentina, The people that live in that place are very simpathetic, I hope to come back again; but for more days with my friends the University.

2 comments:

  1. It is a nice picture of you. It is also nice to spend the national holiday out of Santiago and with the people you love. Do you often go there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia:
    You need to link your classmates NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete