Thursday 4 June 2009


hello classmates:

The politics in our country is connected with Constitution. It is strict and all the changes, are for half the laws.

If I could change the politc actually, I would do a big restructuring in the organization the our Constitution, because is the law the of grater hierarchy and like this, we could smile, of a best way the needs of the people.

I think that is very difficult that our member of congress to accede a change the Constitucion. They need about the a sixtY porcent the passing for a proyecto the law.

I think that could affect a my country, because we aren't maybe prepared. There are thing that I don't like, as for example: the system of health, education, agriculture, the working day and Ecomomy.

I would like that the civil servant will be more committed with him labour. They would must be people with thorough knowledge of the subjects presents. I would instruct more values in all the people; as honesty, provity, committed, maybe a best system educational us could help a build better politic public.

I would be a good and honesty civil servant in the future.

3 comments:

  1. hello Clau
    I share totally the change to our constitution though is very difficult

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m agree whit you in the aspect that make a variation is very very difficult in this society, and more in the Congress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the same..the constitutional reform is to necessary to face our new social reality

    ReplyDelete