Thursday 25 June 2009

I would like work as??


hello
I am going to talk about the my ideal job
My ideal job will be Lawyer, especially in criminal law. I would like live in a tired and safe sociality. I think that a eficient administration and peoples with true vocation, our legislation could advance quicky and maybe to do converte in leaders of the future, but I think is very difficult because it not enough with this. The system should change, develop together with the time. I think that I would need many toolds and skills, as for example: I would should have good memory, understanding reader, I have knowledge about the history around the world,and the principal, I feel vocation and I think that can help to lot people, because for my this profesional is on all social. I would work as lawyer in this in the future, bacause I could hands mis ideas and to contribute to reduce the delincuency in our country. I like be a professional didicate, honesty, discreet with the topic the of job. The people deposite all her confidence in the law, so the lawyer should be people credibility. I think that find this job is same that other, while we look to job also is mportant our behavior y safety the our knowledge.
The lawyers graduates The University of Chile. They always obtain the better result in evalutation or test international.

No comments:

Post a Comment